Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Manos


Manos, hands in spanish are still a subject of inspiration as you
 can see in this new works, I`ve used them as a stamp, pretty 
much like we are taught when children and I combined my 
hands with other stamps I`ve recently created like the one in the center,
 it`s very  light here for I used a very extended white so the colors 
bellow could  also bee seen...hopefully! ;D


This other one is a current page on my journal and I love the strong colors!
I am still loosening up and having tons of fun! It`s taking me to different 
directions, art is a beautiful amazing universe!


Here you can see some of my carved stamps, I love them `cause it`s cheap and
easy to find and keep me practicing on carving, I`ve recently made a huge
order to the US for some carving materials and I just can`t wait for them to
arrive, it`s gonna be a blast!


I am visiting a crafts and arts show today over the WTC here in Mexico city, I love
going and getting inspired and being able to see all of the retailers in one place,
some come from very far places and it`s hard to find their amazing products other 
way and the good news is that it`s all for sale!  So I will share some photos of
 my day in my next post! ;D

Have a beautiful day!

Hands and Heart signature

1 comment:

  1. Hi Monica, It's a pleasure to look at your pages. And then your creative and inspriational hands, super and beautiful work. Love it.
    Lovely greet Marja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!