Monday, October 11, 2010

Altered books inspiration




Altered books are a lot of fun and I want to share with you a couple of classes 
of two of my pages in the book I am working on this year, I hope you enjoy!
Think of the possibilities of using this in your own jounrnals in new creative ways!


Piano lessons


The image of the girl sitting in front of the piano inspired me so much!
So I wanted to make her the focus point in the page, I guess when you like the image
you can work fluently and ideas come to you right away!

***



Want more? Here is another quick journal page!
Sometimes you start with an image and then it doesnt work but then
you can always acomodate one the suits perfect to it!



Together


Have a creative, happy day!
Hands and Heart signature


10 comments:

  1. Thanks for your visit and sweet words Monica! Your journal pages are amazing!!!!
    I have some older photos and I really would like to try something with them. You inspire so many, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your art always gives me chills of brilliance dear friend. hope you are well and happy! Take care dear. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it is almost time to bring out my snowflake faery from you and I can't believe it friend. Where does the time go? Hope you are well, full of inspiration and light. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly happy to have found your inspirational blog. I just LOVE the altered book / journal......it is simply beautiful. Look forward to being a follower. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oye Monica que bellas estan esos rostros que has pintado. Me fascina ese angelito. Que carita tan preciosa.

    Siempre paso por tu blog, tienes unas bellezas de pinturas.

    Hugs

    Maria Esperanza

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool blog Monica. I just posted it on my Facebook fan page where I share lots of tutorials and fun stuff. I'm following here now. Hope you'll follow on mine as well.
    Facebook: vintageterrace2

    Coleen in Ukraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool blog Monica. I just posted it on my Facebook fan page where I share lots of tutorials and fun stuff. I'm following here now. Hope you'll follow on mine as well.
    Facebook: vintageterrace2

    Coleen in Ukraine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool blog Monica. I just posted it on my Facebook fan page where I share lots of tutorials and fun stuff. I'm following here now. Hope you'll follow on mine as well.
    Facebook: vintageterrace2

    Coleen in Ukraine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool blog Monica. I just posted it on my Facebook fan page where I share lots of tutorials and fun stuff. I'm following here now. Hope you'll follow on mine as well.
    Facebook: vintageterrace2

    Coleen in Ukraine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!