Friday, December 27, 2013

My birthday cake and christmas dinner for two!

I am celebrating my 42nd birthday this year and this are a few
photos of my cake and of Christmas, we celebrate Christmas
the 24, the tradition is to make a special dinner with traditional
dishes like romeritos, bacalao, ponche, pavo al horno, and I make
a few of them and non traditional dishes as well like my special pasta
with chicken and mushrooms which we really like!  This year
I wanted to have a romantic dinner for two!  Yes, I wanted to be
selfish this year, never had the chance before so I fought for it 
and finally got it!  After visiting the family we went home to enjoy of our
favorite dishes! I hope yours was great and that you
are still enjoying of a wonderful time! 


My christmas diner!  I actually cook a lot and we eat a lot in these
days, it`s crazy!  Lots of cake too! ;)



This are the romeritos and you may find the recipe here if interested!  I couldn`t
find many of them in the web, I change the shrimps for chicken, we don`t like
the shrimps so this is my way of making my own recipe, this is a
very traditonal christmas recipe here in Mexico and I know they are weird
 looking but they are soooo good!



Dinner table was set up next to my studio and made it all cozzy
with candles and christmas hand made by me adorments!


And my birthday cake! ;)  


A santa cake that was wonderful but the best is this, a miracle
candle!! This reads:  MIRACLE CANDLE
love catcher, debt killer, bussiness maker and age reducer! In Spanish
is hilarious!  Lol! ;)

That was the best part of it all, I couldn`t stop laughing! 



And some of what I chose for my birhtday presents, of course I had to 
pick stuff for painting!  hehehe!


This guy btought me my cake and made my brithday really nice! We`vee
been together for 15 years now!




I hope you are having a great time as well!  
Happy new year to you! 
May it be a wonderful year for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!