Saturday, August 13, 2011

Expressions...

Thank you colors for splattering my dreams out!


Think abou tall of the things that had to happen for you an dI to be here
today... sharing who we are, exchanging our views of the world... and
that all that will pass one day.... this, helps me appreciate of the simple
things wich aren`t simple at all, they are sacred gifts...


Sometimes we take for granted were we are, what we have, who we
think we are and forget.... we are magical, we are special...


Today somehow I remembered I am here as part of a large pourpose,
as part of a growing universe that is continiously unfolding to become,
that makes me feel special and recognize others as such...

You are special! 




I feel blessed I can do what I love to do! I hope you are doing it too!


My special friend!



Be blessed!  Thank you for being here!

Hands and Heart signature

6 comments:

  1. You are blessed with such a gift. Love your paintings, they are all so sweet, tender.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautifull paintings! Love your style! Hugs from Bulgaria.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monica, all of these collage paintings are breaktakingly beautiful! Thanks for the reminder that we should be grateful for our gifts, as well as for the time to use them--and for blog friends that inspire us the way you've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Moni,
    I am grateful for you! For your giving heart and for your amazing talent and all shared with us! I know I keep saying this but this is what I must repeat all of the time because it is such a blessing to have a friend such as you!
    Hugs,
    Beth P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Monica,

    I just wanted to drop by your blog and say hello to you.
    I have been in Nancy Maxwell's class in the Artful Gathering and have enjoyed learning so much from her.
    I am sorry that I did not have the time to participate in your class.
    I love your art work so very much! I will start following you here on your blog and maybe learn a few things from you here.
    I enjoyed the video you made for the Artful Gathering so much! The tour of the market place and the Arts and Crafts market was very enjoyable to watch!!
    I wish you Happiness in all that you do.

    Your friend,

    Susan Howes
    sjmcdowell.blogspot.com
    Art of Mine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!