Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spring Flowers

I love the Spring time! Lots of singing birds, 
the trees are blooming and flowers are
everywere!  The weather is perfect and
the skies are amazingly colorful specially 
very early in the morning and in the 
afternoons here in Mexico city!


So I made a journal page with my collage
faces, I love faces.... as you can probably tell! lol!
And so my caracters always have faces,
this time I made flowers,  cute flowers!



I think of art as a play field, were anyone
can experiment and be creative!

 We are so loved by the universe, allowing 
us to do what we want to do and be happy!

You choose here and now the why, 
when and how frequent you are
H a p p y !


How are you celebrating life and being 
thankful for your blessings? 
Let Spring be born in your 
HEART today!



Hands and Heart signature

1 comment:

  1. I love this journal page spread, it's so bright and cheerful. It makes me happy just looking at it! Thanks for sharing all that you do!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!