Monday, February 28, 2011

More about painting from a stamp

Many of you liked the idea of the last post
painting from a stamp and some of you 
wanted to know were I got the stamp...
well, I got mine in my last trip to LA
one of my favorite places to shop for
rubber stamps over there is 
and of course I always visit Michaels
a place to go crazy! :D

This is a new piece I am working on with 
the same technique but this time is on a small canvas, 
I will share the finished piece when finished!



I make digital collage sheets from my paintings
and drawings, here is one for you to try and use
the same techniques from the last post, please
let me know if you liked it!

Simply right click and save, print and 
paste in your journal, altered book, card or
your favorite project!

Add colors with crayons, watecolors, acrylics
you can always take the formal free class were
I show you how to add colors and stuff here!



In this one you can draw your own face
design!  Come on, you can do it!
Better yet, find a photo of your self and
collage it on top! Then journal about your
beautiful self and your big dreams!

Is this fun or what? :)

check out the new addititons and have lots of hours
of fun creating, choose your favorite and 
start playing now!



Hands and Heart signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!