Monday, September 8, 2014

Inspiration...

Making art everyday one way or another keeps your hands and heart
warm and it will keep adding to your skills!

Yes, I know, some days are better than others but I am sure you complement
your life with other things perhaps, cooking, gardening and yes, cleaning the 
studio can be another way to get distraction! There are tons of other
possibilities that life offers, inspiration also comes from doing different things
like for example. my self, I love making music as well!  

Also, seeing other artists work helps me to fire up my creativity spark, I love 
to use the Internet for learning and finding new ideas and inspiration and that´s 
why I also love sharing my work for your own inspiration, sometimes all it takes
is a glimpse on some colors, mood or the way a brush stroke is done or maybe
something you catch on a song or a book, a talk with an old friend, day dreaming,
a movie, nature, your pet, family... the list can go on!

I use a lot of music to get inspired, I have my play lists ready on my computer and 
youtube with different moods and here is an idea, you could name yours based on those moods and have them ready for those special days you create!


Just click to play on 
pick the brushes up, 
flow, don´t think,
just go!  
Warm up and keep going, 
it will come, just have to keep going,
The muse is always there, 
waiting to be called, 
she wants to come and play
but you see, 
she´s usually looking to the horizon, 
deep in her thoughts,
filling the heart 
but once you call her, 
softly she´ll turn your way
here she comes
dressed in colors, sits beside you, 
whispers you feelings, thoughts,
softly words of wisdom, up until tears,
listen carefully and translate, the way
she talks to you, in to you and of you 
her ways for you are unique, 
jump into the abyss of creativity
and be new today, let go of tomorrow 
and fall into yesterday,
memories of the journey, 
here you are,
with a new day, 
here you are,
 to fill it up all over again.









“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me;
 I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” 
― Albert Camus










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!